Sunday, December 25, 2011


Not quite an A&W story, but funny nonetheless:

So I was sleep interrogated last night.

S, shaking me awake: How are you going to lift the weights if you can't sjkdjfid jkosjfds hjjdso?

Me, woken out of a sound sleep: What?!

S, more urgently: How are you going to lift the weights if you can't sjkdjfid jkosjfds hjjdso?!

Me: what the hell?

S, pissed off, enunciating slowly, even the nonsense words: How. are. you. going. to. lift. the. weights. if. you. can't. sjkdjfid. jkosjfds. hjjdso?!

Me, crying: Why did you wake me up to ask a crossfitty question I can't even understand?!

S, in a snippy tone: Oh, I didn't realize you were sleeping.

Me, finally looking at the clock and realizing it's the middle of the night and he's sleep talking: Ok, I'm going back to sleep now.

S, letting out a big annoyed sigh and then rolling over in huff: Fine! Go back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment